As a mother of two children, I a make it a point to be updated with kid-friendly and age-appropriate places to take them. I am always on the hunt for venues where energy can be expelled in a fun manner for everyone (I say everyone because when children are in a better mood, parents are, too! And I notice, vice versa!).
Because it rains half the year in the Philippines, here’s a useful list of indoor places to take the kiddos in Metro Manila for nothing but play, learning and fun!
- Kidzania Manila – What’s really fun for children is that they get to imitate the adults in an environment where they are encouraged “to work” for play money which they can choose to save in a bank or exchange for special activities at the end of the day.
Cost: Mondays – Thursdays children 4-14 years old Php900, toddlers 1-5 years old Php500, guardians 15 years old and above 30% off from full price, Fridays – Sundays and holidays children 4-14 Php1,100, toddlers 1-5 years old P600, guardians Php770. Babies below 1 are FREE.
Park Triangle, North 11th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
Tel No. +632 711-5439
- Jump Yard Philippines – In a sour mood? Take the little ones jumping and you are sure to shift their energy in no time! It even works for grumpy parents!Cost: Monday to Thursday (except holidays) Php250.00 per hour per jumper and Php350 Friday to Sunday including holidays
Frontrera Verde Complex (beside Fun Ranch), Ortigas Ave., Pasig
Metro Manila, Philippines
Cel No. +6915-6182183
- Wall Climbing in Power Up Centro Atletico – Help your kids get over their fear of heights in this courageous, strengthening and self-esteem building activity.
Cost: Entrance fee is P170, Rental of shoes and harness is P100. Total of P270 for climb all you want for the day.Power Up Centro Atletico
25 West Road Corner North Road,
Cubao, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- School of Rock Philippines– Wanna raise a music prodigy? Maybe start ’em young listening to classics like The Beatles and learning how to jam at School Of Rock.
School of Rock, Greenhills Branch
Connecticut Arcade, San Juan City, Manila 1502
Cel No. +63922-8342455
- Dreamplay in City of Dreams – Let the movies come to life as your children get to imagine their favorite characters in this one-of-a-kind interactive play and creative center.
Cost: On weekdays, Php680 for kids ages 4-17 years old, P300 for adults and P50 for toddlers 2-4 years old. A day pass is P1,200. On holidays and weekends, P880 for 4-17 years old, P400 for adults and P100 for toddlers. A day pass of P1,500.
Upper Ground Floor, The Shops at the Boulevard in City of Dreams
Asean Avenue cor. Roxas Boulevard, Entertainment City,
Parañaque 1701, Manila, Philippines
Phone +632 800 8080
- Ninja Academy – Who doesn’t want to be a ninja? It is probably every kid’s dream! Fulfill this fantasy by taking them to the Ninja Academy Kids Workshop this summer.
*Photo from Ninja Academy Facebook page
Cost – Php4200 for 9 sessions
#155 Dr. Sixto Antonio Avenue, Pasig City
Phone +63(2) 624-2872
Cel No. +63917-5658945
Do you have other places to recommend for indoor play? Do suggest and we shall check it out ourselves! Email firstname.lastname@example.org 🙂