Venice Beach is definitely a tourist must in Los Angeles. Here’s a few snapshots of our afternoon stroll and some ideas on things you can do with your children on your visit!
- Rent a bike and strap your young one in the baby seat for a fun and safe ride. You’re definitely in for a show!
2. Go towards the boardwalk and have a few quarters in hand to be able to view from the public lenses. This was a hit with my son so we learned to always have spare change.
3. Spot some body builders walking right by the very famous Muscle Beach Gym. I have no idea why this man is dressed this way. Or should I say, not dressed at all?!
4. Get a drink in one of the restaurants or cafes. The Whaler has some healthy options for the kiddos which you can take to go!
5. Whip out your camera for some awesome shots in the amazing blue SoCal skies.
6. Catch a Yoga or Chi Gong class on the beach.
7. Watch the groovy disco skaters in action. I should’ve taken a video to share with all of you! This is my absolute favorite!
8. Use the opportunity for your colorful walk to be a nap-in-stroller time for little ones.
Have you been to the very colorful Venice Beach? What other things have you done? Care to share? xoxo